Career opportunities with AirisQ Limited - we currently are seeking to recruit:
Healthcare Ventilation Compliance Surveyor
An exciting position has become available for a full time Healthcare Ventilation Compliance Surveyor to join our friendly team, based in Dartford. The candidate will need to live In the Dartford Area working mostly in London/SE England out of our Dartford HQ. The successful candidate’s starting salary can be negotiated depending on experience and qualifications. Ideally you should be CP(V), or AP(V) trained with knowledge and experience of ventilation systems.
Previous experience of working within the healthcare property mechanical maintenance, building services and/or the ventilation commissioning sector is ideal. A large proportion of our customers lie within the healthcare sector. You will be qualified to degree and/or HNC/HND level or demonstrate a successful proven track record within the ventilation /healthcare industry.
You will have the following core skills and strengths:
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- IT skills including MS word excel ability
- Physically fit
- Clean driving licence
- Role is subject to DBS /advance clearance
- High levels of motivation, self - organisation and determination
- The ability to provide excellent customer empathy and communication
- You must be a self- starter and have the ability to make decisions, as much of the work will require working on your own
Reporting directly to the General Manager the successful candidate must be able to work independently as well as becoming a key part of a team of other surveyors and technicians. The Surveyor will visit mostly hospitals, to undertake compliance surveys and assessments, system monitoring, performance measurements, and surveying with the sampling of the indoor environment and ventilation systems. They will be expected to produce written technical reports. The appointed candidate must be prepared to work weekends on occasion.
Company + Benefits
Our client specialises in ventilation assessment and HTM compliance within the healthcare sector. This is achieved through performance measurement, indoor air quality monitoring, verifying and comparing to HTM guidance, design and current legislation.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive and flexible package
- Company vehicle.
- A negotiable starting salary
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of an excellent team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- Excellent company benefits
If this career opportunity interests you please contact us by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org