Quality control is of vital importance to AirisQ. The company has therefore invested heavily in staff training to ensure the requirements of carrying out plant inspections are met in accordance with the current HTM03-01 guidance. To realise this stringent policy AirisQ follow the procedures listed below with regards to healthcare works. AirisQ hold accreditation with Safecontractor and Constructionline who audit our work practices and procedures annually to ensure that the highest possible standards are maintained.
- A cornerstone of AirisQ’s achievement in providing quality assurance is the pursuit, from the outset, to grasp the client’s specification of works. A clear understanding ensures that the quotation and order match the client’s expectations and needs before any works commence. Contact is maintained with the client so that any discrepancy can be discussed and resolved
- All AirisQ staff members are trained to the level of Competent Persons (CPV) and Approved Persons (APV) to ensure that they understand works in relation to the requirements of HTM03-01 (See training matrix for detail)
- AirisQ carry out regular refresher courses for all staff on HTM 03-01 guidance delivered by Authorising Engineers and an author of HTM to ensure that the quality of the site inspection and reports are to the current HTM standards
- Inspections of plant follow carefully the format laid down by HTM 03-01: Part B Appendix 1 Questionnaires (example report available on request / proposal submission)
- Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times to ensure quality is not affected by unsafe work practices
- Each report is peer reviewed before submission to the client and clearly states on the front page the person responsible for the review and the date of the review
- AirisQ holds regular meetings with clients to establish that report detail, format and information are accurate
- AirisQ reports are regularly audited by an Authorising Engineer, who determines that our findings and recommendations are in line with guidance, as well as suggesting ways for us to improve
- AirisQ use a UKAS-accredited laboratory for all microbial sampling analysis.