Healthcare NHS & Private
Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment is vital to any healthcare facility where the consequences of failure are serious.
Testing Air Quality and Assessing Ventilation Performance in the Healthcare Sector
AirisQ have the training, qualifications, experience, specialist skills, expertise and track record in this sector for providing assessments and assisting healthcare ventilation operators in making sure that they are working safely, efficiently within specific required guidance and that they comply with the relevant regulations and directives.
Key service provisions include:
- Ventilation system compliance and condition assessments via system inspections and surveys
- Verification services via airflow measurement/air change rate assessment, pressure profiling, wound site velocity, % RH, noise, light and microbiological air sampling of your critical areas, for example:
- operating theatres
- isolation rooms
- mortuary/post mortem rooms
- Catheter labs
- Cat 3 & 4
- Action planning/task driven ppm guidance to meet the requirements of HTM 03-01
- Ultra Clean Ventilation inspection servicing and verification
- Sterile services clean room monitoring
- Fire damper inspection and drop test services
- Indoor air quality monitoring for comfort and health & safety - temperature, humidity, CO, CO2
- Kitchen/cooking extract grease/ducting cleanliness fire assessments
- Ventilation remedial and rectification planning and project management
AirisQ provide services to a significant number of NHS Trusts and private healthcare providers across the UK.
Dealing with Safety Issues and Compliance Failures
AirisQ also have vast experience of being called in after an audit reveals issues with compliance and/or procedure failures. After issues have been identified it can be a stressful time for the premises team as they come under pressure to rectify the failures, especially if facilities have had to be taken out of service.
Working with you and your team AirisQ can help rectify the issues and confirm that facilities are operating correctly. The priority is to get the facilities back into use as quickly and safely as possible, and then to implement the procedures and inspections routines to avoid failures in the future.
The first step is to call us so we can discuss the best approach.
Some of the Healthcare premises that AirisQ help protect, test and verify
NHS Trusts, Private Hospitals, Clinics and Surgeries
|Belfast Health and Social Care Trust||Kingston Hospital NHS Trust|
|Norland Managed Services Ltd||Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust|
|Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust||HCA International|
|Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Trust||The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Trust|
|Homerton University Hospital||Lewisham Healthcare NHS Trust|
|St Georges Healthcare NHS Trust||South East Fertility Clinic|
|St Bernards Hospital||Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust|
|The London Clinic||Norfolk Community Health & Care NHS Trust|
|Croydon Health Services NHS Trust||King's College Hospital|
|Royal Free Hampstead||South Eastern Health & Social Care Trust|
|Milton Keynes Hospital NHS FT||Circle Hospital (Reading) Limited|
|Royal Marsden NHS Trust||Hinchingbrooke Health Care NHS Trust|
|Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust||Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust|
|Bedford Hospital NHS Trust||Royal Free Hospital (Chase Farm Site)|
|Musgrove Park Hospital||Guy's & St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust|
|London North West Healthcare NHS Trust||South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust|
|Yeovil DH NHS Foundation Trust||University Hospital Southampton NHS Trust|
|Kier Facilities Services||Dorset Healthcare Foundation Trust|