Cleanliness measurement of ductwork and plant
AirisQ experience and in-depth knowledge of the ductwork cleaning business ensures that our customers are provided with an independent and unbiased qualitative and measurable quantitative service. The physical inspection and measurement of cleanliness guarantees that the work standard of the appointed ductwork cleaning company is achieved
Are cleanliness measurements required?
Yes:- to assess effectiveness of any cleaning done and to establish whether ductwork cleaning is necessary in the first place
What is involved?
In addition to a detailed visual and photographic internal inspection of the plant and ducting, the physical testing is performed in accordance with the guidance laid down in both TR19 and BS EN 15780:2011.
How can AirisQ help with your cleanliness assessment?
Our service using experienced ventilation surveyors ensures an accurate record of your ventilation system’s cleanliness. This can be established at any stage from an initial condition survey risk assessment through to a final cleaning verification.
Benefits of using AirisQ for your ventilation cleanliness assessment
The level of cleanliness measured during a survey will:
- Aid the decision-making process of whether expensive cleaning is necessary.
- Ensure that the plant and ductwork cleaning has been completed to the correct specification and agreed standards.
- Ensure compliance and current guidance are being met by carrying out regular inspections
- Provide auditable reports by independent assessment, ensuring that operational efficiency, maintenance standards, safety and quality are being achieved
- Demonstrate to facility users that conditions are favourable for safe and continued use of the workplace environment